TURN-KEY solutions offer you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your needs are being addressed by experienced experts, not some automated customer service jockey. BLT helps by removing the "What do I do?" worry and replacing it with "That IS information I can act on". Our team represents the best talent available in turn-key solutions such as Hacker Monitoring, Secure Implementation, CSO Outsourcing, and Secure Web & Email Communications.
BLT provides critical turn-key solutions that MEAN something to your bottom line.
BLT understands that you don’t have the resources to overpay a full-time IT security staff, which sits around most of the time and waits for something to go wrong. You need a more proactive and cost-effective solution. Our CSO Outsourcing services are specifically suited to institutions that are too small to justify a full-time CSO and industry/business associations whom wish to leverage a cost-effective, pooled resource. We partner with your institution under your preferred model of cooperation (full outsourcing, co-sourcing or transitional arrangements) in order to provide proactive and robust security management and support.
Our approach is designed to provide these services in a highly cost effective way by providing expertise when and where required across all the technical and non-technical areas. Assignments are highly customized to suit each client’s specific needs and may vary from a continuous on-site presence over a period of time, to a retainer-based approach with scheduled or ad-hoc periodic task delivery.
- Turn-key CSO outsourcing: let us be your security team
- Interim CSO/Security staff services
- Security solution implementation & remediation
- IT Audit program development & maintenance
- Security tender evaluations
- Secure communications & hosting
- Focus on your core business by minimizing the need for daily involvement of senior management with IT security matters
- Leverage personnel with focus and experience in IT security environments
- Stronger/better informed negotiations with external suppliers & applicantss
- Key Benefits
- Stronger/better informed negotiations with external suppliers & applicants
- Access to a diverse range of skills without the risks & costs of employment (employee turnover, training, leave of absence, certification, etc.)
- Improved insight and control through standardized remediation processes and structured reporting deliverables
- Independent value-based risk evaluation of Security Tenders and 3rd party security/technology services
- Improved security of communications and hosted data
- Boost employee productivity through more effective use of technology
- Flexibility and responsiveness to corporate change
- Deliver the technical capability to enforce the corporate security policy